We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect your information.
• What information we collect
• How we use that information
• How we may share that information
• How we protect your information
• Your choices regarding your personal information
This Policy applies to TheSanctuaryofSophia.Life and The Sanctuary of Sophia. We may post additional information if more details are needed to explain our privacy practices.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Give Us
We receive and may store any information you enter on our websites or give to us in our stores. For example, we collect information from you when you become a member, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
• Your name
• Your mailing address
• Your e-mail address
• Your phone number
• Your credit card number and other payment information
• Demographic and lifestyle information, such as age, personal interests and event preferences
It may also include information you give us about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient, or the name and contact info of event guests.
Information from Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new customers
Our websites offer publicly accessible blogs. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for things like:
• Marketing and advertising products and services
• Conducting research and analysis
• Establishing and managing your accounts with us
• Communicating things like Sacred Circles, retreats, online offerings, classes
• Operating, evaluating and improving our business
• Data Retention
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you
services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The Sanctuary of Sophia does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
• Livestreaming Events
• Conference Calls
• Conducting research and analysis
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it’s necessary to comply with the law. We may also share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of The Sanctuary of Sophia, our members, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
We may also share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Whether you register with us online or via mail, we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. The Sanctuary of Sophia cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The Sanctuary of Sophia’s website uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects the information you submit via our websites such as ordering information, including your name, address and credit card number.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may choose to:
• Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails
• Update and correct your personal information
• Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services
• Request removal of your personal information from our blog
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
• Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail or direct mail or mobile communication that you receive from us
• Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to:
PROTECTING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS